Denise has moved on...

1. Denise Richards Moves On

THURSDAY JUNE 29, 2006 07:35AM EST

Richards in Las Vegas June 9 Photo by: Chris Weeks / WireImage[​IMG]
    Denise Richards is selling the Westlake Village home she bought last year following her separation from Charlie Sheen, PEOPLE reports in it upcoming issue.

The 7,400-sq.-ft., six-bedroom house that Richards, 35, is leaving also happens to be a just stone's throw from the home of her rival, Heather Locklear.

Richards is dating Locklear's ex, Richie Sambora. The couple were first spotted together in April, kissing and holding hands at Westlake Village's Le Café.

Richards (who is seeking part of Sheen's Screen Actors Guild pension, full custody of their daughters Sam, 2, and Lola, 1, and more than $100,000 a month in child support) has already bought a home in a more "kid-friendly" neighborhood near Los Angeles, says a source.

As for her relationship with Locklear, Richards recently told Entertainment Tonight that they were never "best friends," as had been reported.

"People have gone on – 'Would you date your best friend('s husband)?' " she said. "You know, she wasn't my best friend. She was a close friend in the last couple of years." Richards's Westlake Village home. Photo by: Celebrity Home Photos

2. she looks SO much better w/o much make up.
    I can't blame her, the heat is probably pretty tough to take living across the street from Heather.
    She is wrong to date her 'close friend's' husband. Yuck.

3. my thoughts exactly

4. I was thinking WTF w/ her makeup when i first saw that picture.

It is wrong to date your friend's husband. (close friend, best friend, faraway friend.... if that person is your FRIEND, you shouldn't)

5. Whoa! She doesnt need that much make up, she looks fine without it. Also, I dont care if youre close friends versus best friends, it was still wrong in my opinion.

6. Man she looks like a hooker. :blink::graucho:

Too much makeup - she's beautiful, but looks like she should be working a strip. Eeeeewww Denise!

Personally, I'm on Charlie Sheen's side. Whatever went on in that breakup has 2 sides to the story. Poor guy has to have supervised visits with his kiddies :cry:

7. Too much make-up.

She needs a new start for sure...as for Charlie, he is no angel and I am sure he will regroup mighty fast!

May they both find happiness and peace.

8. She is a stunning natural beauty...agreed too much makeup.
    Very sad story...feel sorry for all esp those kids.

9. it's just sad all the way around...

10. Too much make up in that picture.

11. I think that pic was taken when she was doing a pussycatdolls show - hence the over the top makeup