Denim Wallet???

1. Can anyone tell me if there is a denim wallet in the new look book? If so, can someone tell me how much it is and if it is the denim monogram or the denim patchwork.............???????? THANKS!!!

2. There are two of them, one square and one rectangle. They are regular denim with no detail or metal work on it. I don't know the prices.

3. I'm waiting for a LV Denim wallet too.

4. I saw them in there also, but I can't recall the prices. Sorry! They looked really cute though!

5. Have you tired calling the 866 number?

6. yes its a compact zip wallet and its about $450 i think cant remember the price im gonna get it:nuts:

7. Thanks guys!!! I called my SA and now I am wait listed for both wallets-the zippy and the mini zippy (for my pleaty):love:

8. Does anyone have a picture?

9. I would love to see a pic too! I read about it here today and called my SA. I guess it is in a part of the look book that hasn't been photographed.

10. does anybody think they will look good?
    i think a denim ludlow will be gorgeous, but thats it..

11. Yep, they are both zippys.

12. Hmm.... I'm curious to see what it'll look like.

13. The Zippy wallet is going to be $595 and lined in the yellow like the bags, gold zipper. Just like the other Zippy Wallets. I don't know the price of the smaller one. There's also a Cles ($175) and a Rond.

And it's just the simple denim, no patchwork, etc.

14. O-Uh-Oh-My SA forgot to tell me about the cles and the Rond....Oh No! My darn waitlist just got longer!!!!!!!!!!:p

15. a rond:drool: