Denim Shoulder Tote...

1. ....is there such a thing?

I haven't seen one on Coach.com and I haven't seen one in the store. But I know sometimes they make versions of bags for Macy's and other department stores that Coach doesn't sell directly.

So - has anyone seen a Denim Shoulder Tote?

This bag but in the new Denim stripe.....

10627_BBKWT_t.jpg
  2. If you're referring to the denim stripe, then yes, I've seen it at Dillard's here. It's the same size as the leather shoulder totes. I think it's a department store only item right now although if you take the style number to the boutique they might be able to get it for you for PCE.

3. Yep, I saw it at Lord & Taylor the other day, it's cute.

4. Dillards has it! When I asked the SA to see it, he said, "PLEASE BUY THIS BAG...it's been sitting here forever! Lots of people LOOK but no one BUYS it.!" I don't know how that could BE, but...whatever :p It hasn't even been OUT for THAT long..right!?!

5. I love the denim shoulders, so cute and comfy!

6. This is the pic from the Macy's website. It's style no. 11182.

[​IMG]

7. That's yummy! I like the shoulder totes better than the totes - the one strap thing is great! I agree that they only have it in dept. stores as of yet...

8. I love it and want it. But I don't think it has the legacy lining like the tote does. I have seen a couple on eBay and they have a dark lining.

9. It has a dark (brown?) lining. I called my Coach store and they said they cannot get it because it does not come up on .com.

10. I love that bag but was really disappointed that they didn't do the legacy lining in that bag; it would be SOOO gorgeous!

11. Thanks everyone! I really thought they were missing something when I didn't see it on Coach.com.

I may have to force myself go to the mall (I hate the mall) so I can see one at Macy's in person!

I was there several weeks ago and saw a denim patchwork Carley - It was lovely but too busy for me.