Denim Sample Sale - San Francisco - June 4, 2006

1. The Warehouse Sale's Denim Sample Sale returns to San Francisco in full force!
    The Warehouse Sale is coming back to San Francisco: a bigger venue and triple the amount of jeans! For two days our racks will be filled with 7 for all Mankind, True Religion, Hudson Jeans, Blue Cult, Joe's Jeans, 575 Denim, Chip & Pepper, J&Company and lots more. Pick through thousands of pairs of jeans at below wholesale prices.
    Save up to 70% on designer jeans for both men and women. All new styles and washes just in for Summer! We also have tops and hoodies by Primp, Grail, Junk Food, Frankie B. and more. You can't afford to miss this sale!
    VIP Private Sale: Saturday, June 3 from 12 - 6pm
    Public Sale: Sunday, June 4 from 10am - 5pm
    Nob Hill Masonic Center
    Exhibition Hall
    1111 California Street
    San Francisco, CA 94108
    RSVP NOW for free entry!
    Visit for more information.
  2. Haleluiah! It's coming to San Francisco!!~
  3. Woohoo! I am so there - LMAO!
  4. Yay! I love jeans!!! :smile: CAn't wait!!!!!!!!
  5. I am definitely going to this! I need new jeans.
  6. Been waiting for one!!!! I'm SO coming! Thanks for posting GTOfan!!!!
  7. They had one in OC today. It started at 10. I got there around 11 and waited in line for about 45 minutes. When I finally got to go in there so not much left in my size. Everything is everywhere and the styles are pretty old. This is my first time so I didn't know how it was going to be like. I don't like I'll be going to these sales anymore. I can't seem to find anything.
  8. ooo! must go home for this!
  9. I went to the one the last time they were here. The wait was 2-3 hours. The sizes were limited. Some of the designers of the jeans weren't very well known. Some of the styles of the jeans for well-recognized designers I have never seen before. I've even heard several speculations that the jeans there were fakes imported from Thailand.
  10. omg thanks thanks!