Denim on Elux ....

1. all 3 are there...
    cruise pleaty.jpg crusie mm .jpg denim cruise.jpg
  2. Thanks for the heads up. Didn't see the custom mini pleaty though. :hysteric: They also have mono Stephen! :love: And I love the Damier Saleya GM. :graucho: Think I'll order them all!!!! (I wish)
  3. cute!!! ilove the pleaty :smile: :yes:
  4. I think they are cute, but that price for denim is too high. $900 for the pochette? That's a lot of money for cotton.
  5. ITA!
  6. OH!!!! That big Denim cruise...I LOVE gives me butterflys in my tummy. UGHHHH I do not need another bag!! I just got my Mirior speedy and a gold pap on the way...I MUST NOT BUY THIS ....NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NNNO NO!!!!!!!!
  7. Oh boy, does that sound familiar!
  8. lol...its the story of a purse forum girl.....:hysteric: :nuts:
  9. The denim cruise is GONE...whew!!!!!....I really wanted to put that in my shopping bag and push BUY NOW!!!
  10. ^^ I'll be sure to let you know when it arrives again :smile:
  11. ^^^ NO please do not!! lol...not sure I could resist twice! I think I will try it on and see how it works IRL. Its so pretty...
  12. I got one!!!

Thanks to Bagfetish. But I'm still on the fence. I grabbed it anyway b-cuz elux' s return policy gives me more time to decide than LV

Jamie-- if I decide that I don't love it and you still have not found one I'll let you know before I send it back....:heart: tax with elux:yes:
  13. SO what is the deal Courtney?? IS it too big???
  14. Nice!
  15. I just ordered it today. I've tried it on in the store and liked it. But it IS a big bag. Once i get it I will determine if its TOO big. LOL

Kinda hard to figure it out ion the store when you have an SA staring at you. LOL