Denim Mini Pleaty VS. Mono Pochette Croissant

?

Which one???

1. blue Denim Mini Pleaty

2. mono Pochette Croissant

3. none

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ok, I'm currently awaiting the arrival of my next LV, hopefully at the beginning of next week, as the seller received the money yesterday. I won't tell what it is, surprise, surprise :graucho: But it is a discontinued bag and rather big - so I somehow feel the need of getting another, smaller one :push:
    I'm torn between the Mini Pleaty in blue and the Mono Pochette Croissant. The Pleaty is darn cute and I love the Denim fabric . I use my Denim Speedy a lot! But I'm eyeing the Croissant for a long time now and it's probably more durable and rather classic. Any inputs?

2. Isn't Croissant discontinued?:shrugs:

3. Mh, I still see the Croissant on the french website? :wtf:

4. I'm also trying to decide on whether or not I should get the Pochette Croissant. It's such a good price and a lovey shape! I say get the Pochette Croissant. :heart:

5. I think only Croissant GM is discontiuned..

I will choose denim pleaty..I don't like the look of croissant on me..

6. The only reason I am asking is because someone on here did say that they are very scarce in US.

7. Thank you for clarifying this for me!:flowers:

8. I hope the Pochette will still be around for some time, it's so cute :love:

I also thought about getting the MM, but I found the size too similar to my Hudson.

9. No problem Irene..

10. I vote for Mini Pleaty!!! TOO CUTE!!!:love:

11. i prefer the Mini Pleaty. i don't like the shape of the Croissant

12. I would choose the mini pleaty. I don't care much for the pochette croissant.

13. I like the Croissant.

14. Thanks for the PM btw :flowers:
    ...I would have totally forgotten about my question :shame::shame::shame: