Denim line here to stay?

denim line here to stay?

1. Passed it's expiration date, consider it spoiled

2. Has no shelf life, will last forever

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am very seriously considering a neo speedy in blue denim but have only one concern. Is this bag going to be a classic style or will it be tres out in some years? If I am going to spend that much money on a bag I need to know it will be in style for a long time, like 10 yrs, to warrant spending that much. What's your opinion on the denim line? It will take me a year to save for it, I am getting the bv this June and so I am essentially planning my next big purchase to save for.
  2. Honestly, I don't think it will become a classic LV style... but as I will still wear jeans in ten years, I will also carry my Denim Speedy :p
    Love this bag :love:
  3. ^^ totally agree.

Regardless of style, wear why you enjoy! its a handbag, and like the above poster said if you're in jeans its not a big issue.
  4. thanks gergirl for your opinion! I know you have this bag, I spied it in the denim club thread! Did the denim line come out last year? I just only recently got into lv but only spotted a couple of denim bags, and they were this past summer. I figure we have at least 6 more yrs right? lol
  5. thanks bag fetish, we were posting at the same time. I wish I were more relaxed I'm obsessed with not looking passee and that's why I pretty much stick to classics like monogram bags in mono and damier. i would really like a more springy summery fabric though.
  6. I wish I had put a 3rd choice in my poll, like 'still fresh but will rot at some point', for those that think it's still in but will eventually go out.
  7. I think they came out in 2005.
    Got mine in 2006 - the bag I used most since then :yes: :love:
  8. I live in cold climate and I plan on wearing it to death during the months of April-Sep. our hot/mild season. Was it around then the spring/summer of '05? l really didn't see it until last summer.
  9. I think the denim will stay. The new denim patch..I have to think about that..although it's cute, but maybe less classic than the regular denim.
    and I love my neo speedy..always got compliments for it
  10. Well I think the shape is a classic and jeans have been around for at least 100 years. But perhaps it's more a younger bag?
    That said I have the mini pleaty and the neo speedy in blue and am seriously considering the baggy PM. I think it's a gorgeous line and perfect when you don't have to be all formal! A breath of fresh air lol
  11. As far as I know, it came out for S/S 05... but I didn't pay attention to it until Spring 06 :shrugs:
    I thought I wouldn't wear it in winter, but I did :yes: Poor Speedy got completely wet a few times :shame:
  12. i think it will stay too!
    if denim jeans have lasted long, then why shouldnt the denim bags?
  13. I hope it stays! I am hoping to buy one, as I am always in jeans outside of work. It seems like it would compliment it so well!
  14. I love my neo speedy and hope to use it for a loooooooooooooooong time !!!
  15. I think it's a great line and I'd wear mine forever!