Denim jeans w/ Denim bag too much?

It's not too much - it's the way to wear it. I usually wear my denim flat shopper with plain jeans LV denim sandals and a LV denim belt with a plain top. I looks great. Not over the top. Even my LV SA thinks it looks great. Just be confident. It's your style and what you like and is comfortable with.

I just sold my denim mini pleaty but I always wore it with jeans. It will look great!

By the way, the only reason I sold it was because it was a tad small and I already had a myrtille speedy to go with jeans. The mini pleaty is a very cute bag.

Good luck!

I have this dilemma with my baggy pm. I don't wear jeans a lot in the summer so it hasn't been a problem but I do wear them during the cooler months. I tend to like darker denim so I don't think it will look too bad. I just don't like that matchy denim look too much.

I don't think it's too much...That's the way I wear my denim baggy all the time! I wear blue jeans all the time (except on really hot summer days, that's when those skirts come into action), and I think they go really well with the denim bag! :tup: