Denim Handbags- Who has one?

1. I am curious to know who has a denim handbag here. I would love to see pictures... do you like them? I think they can look cute as long as the outfit isn't denim overkill...

2. I don't have one but would love to have a LV denim. I think this a great topic. I hope to see some denim bag pics

3. I don't have any pics online, but I do have a green neo speedy from LV. I really like it, the only con is that I can only carry it when I wear green, which isn't often. :crybaby:

4. I have two Versace Versus denim bags.. refer to pic in "My Collection" link!

5. That's a great bag! You don't have to only wear it when you wear green. It would look great with regular blue jeans and a white top, or even coordinating colors... I am sure certain shades of pink would look nice with it.

6. Sorry, I don't have a pic, but I have a Celine Monogram Denim Boogie Bag and I LOVE IT! Got it at Woodbury Common outlet for about $275 (?) can't remember, but it was a great price. Very cool bag and a cool look.

7. I just bought an YSL denim swing bag..LOVE it!!!! I got it on Overstock.com a few weeks ago....It's perfect for summer casual dress...and gives your outfit a bit of 'bling'....Here's the pics..

ysl and prada mini 006.jpg ysl and prada mini 010.jpg ysl and prada mini 004.jpg
  8. I have a Marc by Marc Jacobs chalk stripe Faridah. Its my favorite casual bag for weekend or airport travel.

9. I have the denim baggy GM in green from LV. Love it!!

10. I would love to see your Boogie Bag. Maybe you can post pics? :heart:

I have two LV denim bags, a Speedy in blue and a Baggy GM in Fuchsia.

I saw the Chanel Denim Cabas and it was TDF!! :graucho:

11. Hey guys - I don't have an LV to show for a denim bag, but I have a beloved Emma Hill "Gap" bag from like 3 years ago that's too cute to die for....oh well...!

12. Here's my LV Baggy PM! I'm SO in love w/ it and it looks great w/ Denim Jeans!!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

You can also see it in my signature!! :p

13. I have an LV Baggy PM:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also got the optional long strap so I can wear it messenger style:

[​IMG]

14. I have the LV denim baggy PM and love it.

15. saw this a while back, should've gotten it :sad:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]