Denim Cles?

1. I saw this in the store, but didn't get around to drooling on it and handling it... anyone have one? How are you liking it? Does it hold as much as the mono cles?
  2. I don't have it but I think it's a little bigger than the normal cles.And to my guess, since it's not leather and it's softer it can hold more.(is that making sence?)
  3. I'll take one in fuschia! But luckily or unluckily, depending on your point of view, there's only blue...for now :smile:
  4. I prefer the normal cles..mono or damier..
  5. ooh, a fuschia one would be hot! :yes:
  6. The dimensions on eluxury are actually smaller than the regular mono version. The lining is leather too, so I would think it is "firm" not floppy as if it were only the denim.

I haven't seen it in person, though. And like John said before, I really wish it had leather piping and a leather pull like the perfo version has.

I love the idea, but it just doesn't do it for me.
  7. I looked at it at the store---cute,but kind of small!!!!
  8. I agree with the fushia being yummy!
  9. bigger due to the material giving and just a tad bigger overall.
  10. As many others said, it may fit a tad more since it's made of denim!
  11. Now you got me all excited thinking about a Fuschia denim cles!! LOL!
  12. I saw it IRL this weekend its sooo cute and seems like it would get dirty because I do use my mono cles daily and all...
  13. Oooh the lining is leather? I'm gonna have to go take a look at it this weekend!
  14. its so cute!! I saw it IRL at the store a week ago and it is too cute!!
  15. It's cute, but I can't find a use for a cles!