Denim Baggy PM or new Matisse PM??

?

Denim Baggy PM or Matisse PM?

1. Denim Baggy PM

2. Matisse PM

3. Neither, suggestion below!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, I want a soft bag that I can use as a fun, lightweight summer tote and I had my heart set on the Denim Baggy PM. Now that I see the Matisse coming out, I dont know what to do!! Price would be around the same, as Id get the Baggy used and would spend about $850-900, so less than a $100 difference..what do you guys think?? BTW, heres a pic of the Matisse for those who havent seen it :[​IMG]

TIA:flowers:!

2. I vote for the new Matisse. It's more unusual and so lovely for summer!

3. This is adorable !! But it just doesn't seem to hold the same *value* to me as the denim baggy.. I'd pick the baggy !

4. Will pick the Matisse as I dont really like the baggy in blue (unless you get other colors)

5. i agree with ayla:yes: another vote for the Baggy PM:tup:
    here's a pic. of mine. GL deciding!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. I have the blue baggy pm and I LOVE it!

7. Matisse PM

8. ^^ Tempting me with your Denim Baggy pics!! :p!

9. Matisse! It's more unique! Is it LE?

10. I'd go for the baggy....I love the denim!!!

11. The Matisse certainly is different and fresh ... however I prefer the Denim Baggy as it seems more timeless and the pockets outside are a huge plus for me, not to mention the longer strap so you can carry it cross-body!

12. my vote goes to the baggy.

13. which one have you been wanting more lately? go with the one that you've been wanting the most...but i say the matisse!

14. The Matisse is gorgeous.. but would it be trendy and fall off the fashion wagon come autumn? Just a thought.

15. Buy the Matisse! It's something fresh and new...
    Regina :tup: