Denim Baggy PM or new Matisse PM??

Denim Baggy PM or Matisse PM?

1. Denim Baggy PM

2. Matisse PM

3. Neither, suggestion below!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, I want a soft bag that I can use as a fun, lightweight summer tote and I had my heart set on the Denim Baggy PM. Now that I see the Matisse coming out, I dont know what to do!! Price would be around the same, as Id get the Baggy used and would spend about $850-900, so less than a $100 difference..what do you guys think?? BTW, heres a pic of the Matisse for those who havent seen it :[​IMG]

2. I vote for the new Matisse. It's more unusual and so lovely for summer!
  3. This is adorable !! But it just doesn't seem to hold the same *value* to me as the denim baggy.. I'd pick the baggy !
  4. Will pick the Matisse as I dont really like the baggy in blue (unless you get other colors)
  5. i agree with ayla:yes: another vote for the Baggy PM:tup:
    here's a pic. of mine. GL deciding!
  6. I have the blue baggy pm and I LOVE it!
  7. Matisse PM
  8. ^^ Tempting me with your Denim Baggy pics!! :p!
  9. Matisse! It's more unique! Is it LE?
  10. I'd go for the baggy....I love the denim!!!
  11. The Matisse certainly is different and fresh ... however I prefer the Denim Baggy as it seems more timeless and the pockets outside are a huge plus for me, not to mention the longer strap so you can carry it cross-body!
  12. my vote goes to the baggy.
  13. which one have you been wanting more lately? go with the one that you've been wanting the most...but i say the matisse!
  14. The Matisse is gorgeous.. but would it be trendy and fall off the fashion wagon come autumn? Just a thought.
  15. Buy the Matisse! It's something fresh and new...
    Regina :tup: