Denim Baggy PM or Neo Speedy?

Baggy PM or New Speedy?

1. Baggy PM

2. Neo Speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. which one would do you guys prefer and why? I already have a baggy pm but I still want a speedy.

**In the poll question, I meant NEO not NEW :blush:
  2. After seeing iChelle's pictures of the speedy I'm in love with it. Can't get it now, so hopefully they'll bring it back. :biggrin:
  3. Baggy! Not a fan of the denim speedy :push:
  4. BOTH!! but in different color~:graucho:!!!
  5. Baggy! Because you can put it over your shoulder and you don't have to worry about the rolled vachetta handles!
  6. Haha, when I bought my Baggy I wasn't at all impressed with the Neo Speedy but now I am OBSESSED and I must have one!!!! Get both!
  7. baggy!!!
  8. I like the shape of the speedy alot more :smile:
  9. I voted for Neo since you already have a Baggy. I have both and love them!
  10. i have the baggy GM and neo speedy in pink and blue. If I were you, I would get the speedy since you already have the PM. I really love them both. nice to have a shoulder bag and handbag, depending on my mood.
  11. If you already have a baggy then i vote speedy! Its soo funny, everyone is neo obsessed at the mo, due to ichelles gorgeous pics!!! xx
  12. :yes: :p
  13. I was obsessed with the baggy for a while...but since seeing ichelle's pics I am now into the speedy! I am used to a handheld bag and really do like them better I think. Does anyone know if the speedy can hold more than the baggy?
  14. I vote Baggy!
  15. i prefer the baggy.