Denim Baggy GM Or PM? Your Opionions Please!

I have the gm and it is one of my favorite bags. I don't really consider it lightweight - like a nylon or Balenciaga bag - but it is not one of my heavier bags. Obviously all very subjective. If you have shoulder issues, perhaps a pm with a long strap would work for you.

I have the blue denim baggy PM and absolutely love it! It will be perfect for walking with your dogs and so on...I use it when I go out for a stroll with my baby and do grocery shopping...It is a little heavy though, even when empty, because the golden buckles and all the hardware add on to the weight.

It's a wonderful bag though, but def. too expensive for a denim bag!

I prefer the PM. The GM looks to long if ya kwim? You can always buy the long strap so it goes across your body? TBH tho I can't see myself buying a denim bag I'm not a denim fan in general. Plus they are quite dear for what they are even if they are pretty!

Thank you dcooney! I'll have a look at the Mini Lin Saumur in Ebene too. The Mini Lin bags are very very light, and that's the most important thing for me! Maybe I'm a little bit too old for a Denim Baggy??? I think the Denim is more for younger ladies?!
All the same I look at the Passy Cannelle too. You know that I would have a Cannelle Bag, but that I don't like the silver hardwear very much..
I'll let you know, what I choose..:yes:

I have ordered the Baggy PM and can't wait to get it. I am 5' tall and prefer a smaller bag so it doesn't overwhelm me. As for your age I am 66 and don't feel I am too old for a demim bag. After all I wear denim jeans too. Good luck with your choice.

I have the blue Baggy GM and loooooove it! I carry it with the longer strap across my body and it's super comfy. I'm 5'3 and petite, and it looks great. It can hold EVERYTHING, and I never have issues with it being too heavy.

I have the PM and I love it! It is not a LIGHT bag as someone told you. The hardware is heavy!

Maybe you should go for the batignolles horizontal, that is a great shoulder bag that is light weight.... ummmm... or what about adding a strap to one of your hand held bags for doggie walks?

I have ordered the Baggy PM and can't wait to get it. I am 5' tall and prefer a smaller bag so it doesn't overwhelm me. As for your age I am 66 and don't feel I am too old for a demim bag. After all I wear denim jeans too. Good luck with your choice.
Thank you! I wear Jeans too and I like them very much! They are so practical with my dogs.
So I think the Baggy could be a good bag for me. The only important thing for me is, that it's not too heavy, because I have problems with my shoulders.