Denim Baggy Gm-green!

1. I finally did it..with the help of selling a couple of my bags..I took a leap and finally ordered the green denim GM!
    I saw Stars pics today ( a diff version)and couldnt take it anymore..Its being overnighted and will be here on Tuesday..Stay tuned for pics...And thanks to everyone who helped me decide which bag to buy!!!

2. OH MY G-D, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it! Congratulations, SO excited for you!:love: :love: :love: Pease post pics!!!!!!!!

3. Thanks Star! I havent stopped thinking about this bag for over a week....so I knew it was time!! SO EXCITED!!

4. I think you will be really pleased with your decision. It goes with everything and issimply too cool. I mean louis vuitton monogram in army color? - a must have ,IMO! I will use mine for like, years, from sweatpants and cargo's to lovely, more sophisticated looks! happy you will get it while it's available!

5. Congrats!

6. congrats! i saw it irl just an hour ago. at first i was unsure about a denim material for a bag...but the sa assured me that its been treated and the pink is soo cute! instead of the minna i'm going to get a fuschia pleaty! i was surprised at all the space in it!

enjoy your baggy gm! its a realllllly nice bag!

7. congrats Jill! I saw star's pics too and now I am dying for the green speedy! I can't wait to see your pics!

8. I'm so happy for you, Jill! Congrats & enjoy! Can't wait to see pics!

9. Can't wait to see the pictures! :amuse:

10. Green rules!! That's why I got the Perforated Speedy in that color...enjoy your new bag.

11. Congratulations! I have the same one in pink denim.

12. Congratulations! I can't wait to see it on Tuesday! I'll bet it's just beautiful!

13. Awesome, congrats !

14. Yay! I think the green is much more elegant than the pink.

15. OH, I can't take it anymore. When will my bags get here?