Denim Baggy - Being Discontinued???

1. Do any of you know if the denim baggy will be discontinued in the next few months???:crybaby:
  2. Yup.
  3. I believe it was discontinued in July.
  4. I believe the blue denim baggy is still being sold but is about to be discontinued. Get it while you can!!!!
  5. Thanks so much for the info. A little birdy at a LV boutique had informed me of this. Just wanted to verify this with the TPF.

You know how sometimes the SA will tell you that; just to get a sale.......:rolleyes:

Are any of the other denim styles being discontinued???
  6. I am going to miss it.
  7. oh my....... will check it out in paris :oh: is such a comfy bag!
  8. Wow, I'm surprised, it seems so in demand still. Are they discontinuing the neo speedy too? Do you think that one will be next? It seems like the cabby is the hot denim bag this days stealing all the limelight. I was seriously contemplating getting a neo next spring.
  9. why are they cutting this bag. I own 3 of them, such a great every day bag. I would have purchased more if other colors were available. besides the cabby what other denim items might be produced?
  10. Oh no!!!!
  11. I am so upset about this. now I may have to decide between this and the mirage speedy this fall...
  12. I've mentioned this a few times but I'll say it again

Denim line is not as well as it used to due to this Vuitton are discontinuing a number of styles and releasing a couple of new ones. The items being discontinued are

Baggy PM
    Baggy GM
    Sac a Dos PM
    Sac a Dos GM
    Mini Pleaty
    Mini Speedy Case GM (small goods)

the neo speedy is not being discontinued at this time
  13. Doesn't seem like a smart move to me. Glad they're still going to be producing denim of some kind at least. Double glad I got my fuschia baggy at the last minute.
  14. Oh serious?! Gosh :huh:
  15. any chance the neo speedy will be coming out in black?