Denim alligator, or save for car??

1. you guys,, im so confused. i need a car when im 16. but i really want the lv demin alligator sac fermoir pm!! its my dream bag, but i fear if i find one and buy it, there might not be enough time to save up for my dream car..

2. If you truely need a car, then I would skip the bag and get the car.

3. oh, please get a car. the Denim Alligator is hideous :yucky:

4. Car. No purse should ever come in the way of having a car.

5. Listen to the ladies - get a car..the purse is not going to drive you anywhere:smile:

6. save for a car instead...

7. Car has to be first!

8. Same as everyone else....car first:yes:

9. Without a doubt the CAR first! Then you can splurge later!

10. thanks guys, but i should have explained.. my family already has 3 cars. 2 for mom and 1 for dad. i dont really NEED a car, but it would be nice to have one... (and i know some people think the alligator is hideous, but i love it)

11. Don't take those comments personally! Some people should think before they type, if you know what I mean!;) I happen to love the bag as well!:love: However, it's not a bag that you can use daily and IS a lot of $$$. As much as I LOVE the bag you are talking about, I vote CAR!:yes:

12. LOL:roflmfao: :lol:

I think you already have the answer, you said you want denim alligator bag and you need the car when you are 16

I personally will get the car first. With car you can may be get the job to save up for your dream bag..

13. I think it's wonderful that you are saving. Keep it up, get the car first!:flowers:

14. :yes:

15. i would say a car but if you happen to find a denim alligator bag you should snatch it right away before its too late! you could always drive one of your mom's car for the time being.