Denied at LJ?

1. Hi Girls! Sorry for being such a n00b, but how can I register for the shoptokidoki LJ site? I tried to join and was informed that my registration was denied by admin.

Is there a special requirement to join the site? Can anyone give me an idea of what is required?

Sorry if this question has been posted before.... :confused1:

I was looking for a place where tokidoki collectors could buy, sell, or trade (other than eBay)....is the LJ site utilized in this capacity? I would prefer to deal directly with tokidoki collectors, rather than risk buying a fake on eBay. :smile:

2. Thanks! I did read the rules before I applied, but I missed that one part about sending the "secret code" before applying! lol

I will try again :tup:

3. Make sure you read those instructions correctly and do exactly what it says. For some reason they are VERY strict on that...idk why...and I was denied at first too because I did something wrong so yeahh dont feel discouraged.

4. Denied again. Oh well. :tdown:

Can anyone direct me to or recommend a website where you can trade or buy/sell tokis with other collectors?

I'm trying to find a good home for my BV Spiaggia (it's like giving away a beloved pet! :crybaby:)....actually i'm looking to trade for an earlier print...and I know we are not allowed to advertise that on this site. (So don't PM here, lol, I don't want to break any rules)

Any website recommendations? Thanks in advance! :heart:

5. nah, lj is the best. try contacting the mods of it..thats what i did and asked what i was doin wrong...

6. i tried joing LJ the other day and last night they denied me:sad:

so i tried again right after and this morning i got approved!

don't forget to send the secret code comment first then ask to join.

good luck!:tup:

7. I sent the secret code before I tried the second time.
    :shrugs:

8. I'm trying to join.. how exactly do you send the secret code.. I tried two times and got denied two times.. so sad

9. Email the MOD. That worked for me.