Delivery vibes worked!!!!!

Thanks everyone!!! I cant believe how much I love this bag! I keep going upstairs and opening the box and looking at it!! Im saving it for a little while. I think one of the main reasons I wanted to like this color is because I could just SEE that tattersall scarf on it!!! Thanks for the compliments on my baby boy. He is the cutest little thing, holding that bag. His Daddy would be so proud :nogood:

YAY!!!!! They worked for me too!!!!! I got my Madeline!!!!

I LOVE your Ergo tote!!!! And your daughter's bag is adorable too!!! And your little man is adorable!!!! If it's not too much to ask, can we get some modelling pics at all? I was wondering about how bit the medium tote is size wise. Gorgeous color!!! And that star keyfob looks great against that blue! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! What a great surprise, huh?!

YAY!!!!! They worked for me too!!!!! I got my Madeline!!!!

I LOVE your Ergo tote!!!! And your daughter's bag is adorable too!!! And your little man is adorable!!!! If it's not too much to ask, can we get some modelling pics at all? I was wondering about how bit the medium tote is size wise. Gorgeous color!!! And that star keyfob looks great against that blue! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! What a great surprise, huh?!

LA, I'll take a modeling shot tomorrow for you. My striped Victoria Secret flannel jammies dont do it justice!!