Deliriously Happy !

1. Girls I'm so excited !!!

My dad emailed me to say that a package arrived for me, I asked him to rip that bad boy open and it was my admissions package from law school !! I'm in !!! :biggrin:

Yippie ! I never thought I'd be so happy for more school, but I am ! Now only 3 more years until I can finally get that disposable income.. for more purses of course ! :amuse:

2. Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

3. Cpngratulations! Law school was tough, but so much fun!!! What school are you going to? Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or need some pointers!!! It's quite an accomplishment, you should be very proud of yourself!

4. ooooh congrats ayla!! :nuts::nuts: make sure u restup before school starts......you'll need it :push:

feel free to PM with questions too........i'm only finishing up my first year but if i can be of help......

5. Congrats Ayla!! What a great accomplishment!

6. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you.

7. I'm sooooo happy for you, Ayla! Congrats!

8. Ayla! Congratulations! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: You should be very proud of yourself!!

Celebrate!!!

Selena

9. So proud of you Ayla. Congradulations girl! What an awsome future you have in store!

10. Thanks guys !! :love:

Jag - Dalhousie.. although, I'm willing to change my mind if Osgoode makes a last minute offer (they are so stingy with the acceptances).

& I will definitely remember yours and Jc2239's kind offers if I'm ever in need of law-school-related help ! :amuse:

11. :amazed: OH AYLA!!!!! {{{{{{cyber hugs}}}}}}
    that's fantastic news!!!
    BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

12. Wow fantastic that's great, CONGRATS!!!! (you should buy a handbag to celebrate) I'm such a bad influence

13. Excellent schools!!! Osgoode is part of U of T? I know the schools in Canada are a bit different than the US but one thing is the same- first year is really tough, second year is busier than ever, and the third is much more relaxed (thank goodness). Just rest up like JC2239 said- and enjoy it! It is a wonderful experience!

Again, congratulations! Break open some bubbly and celebrate!!!!!!

14. Ayla I thought you were in lawschool! Well CONGRATULATIONS!!!

15. HUGE Congrats!!!!!!!! :biggrin: