Delicious treats, yes please!

1. Hello everyone!

I am currently a Pâtisserie & Baking student and therefore love to bake! I thought it would be a fun idea to post pictures of desserts we've recently made! This way we can see everybody's lovely creations! :yahoo:

(I know there's a 'what are you cooking tonight' thread, but hopefully not a thread that is dedicated just to desserts already. I've checked & checked again.)

So with that said, it's time for some treats!

I will start off with just a few that I've recently made:

- Genoise Mousseline with raspberry filling and crushed chocolate on the side. Raspberries & blackberries on top with drizzled chocolate.

- Fruit Tart with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries & star fruit.

- Tart Au Chocolate
    Genoise Mousseline with raspberry filling.jpg Fruit Tart.jpg Tart Au Chocolate.jpg
  2. ^ All are beautiful and look delicious;)
  3. they look fabulous! and i bet they taste great too :smile:
  4. They all look very tasty & pretty!
  5. Thank you everyone!

Made Crème Brûlée today and a Devils Food cake with raspberry filling and chocolate ganache. I will post pictures later!
  6. I'm not a big baker, but I like to make desserts. however, I would like to be your best friend ;)
  7. here are some simple things I've made recently...

nutella pie

mixed berry cobbler
  8. *Creme Brulee
    *Devils Food cake with raspberry filling and chocolate ganache top.
    *Petit Four Platter that I had to make for my final in class, from top right corner going clockwise: Devils Food cake, Swiss Meringue, Almond Macaroons, Fruit Tart and Chocolate Eclairs
    Creme Brulee.jpg devils food with a raspberry layer and choclate ganache.jpg Petit Four Platter (my final for the class) 110310.jpg
  9. OMG! Everything looks so good in this thread!!! But It makes me wanna go eat a cake now! Uh-Oh!
  10. I'll take a plate of everything please! lol
  11. this thread=evil
  12. So it's been a while since I've posted, mainly because I've been in breads class this past term so nothing too exciting there. But here are some of the more yummy things that we have made in class.

Cinnamon Rolls

Pain Au Chocolat

cinnamon rolls.jpg pain au chocolat.jpg Napoleon.jpg
  13. mmmmm nom nom nom!

Everything looks delicious!
  14. jourdyn-- not exciting??? napoleons are my fav pastry!!!
  15. I didn't think working with doughs over and over again was the most exciting thing I've done thus far at school. It just got old fast.