DELICIOUS! - My new coach purchase

1. Okay, so my lunch was a success! I found the perfect little black bag - picture taken from website as I'm at work - but here she is:

Yep, the Medium Hamptoms Carryall - so nice! Beautiful baby blue interior! I've already transferred everything out of my Gallery Tote and am now carrying my new baby! I just love her!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

(Oh and I bought my neice the pink heritage stripe beauty case (lg) to go with the bag/wallet/coin purse I already bought her - she was shopping with me and was thrilled! I love giving MORE than receiving if I'm being honest.)
  2. Nice choice! I got a medium hamptons carryall this week too and I love it!
  3. so cute that was sooo sweet that you bought your nice all those items i bet she loves you to death.
  4. Very nice! Congrats!
  5. When I was young, I had an aunt who spoiled my sister and I rotten - weeks at the beach, new clothes, anything our little hearts desired. I always wanted to emulate her - and, since I have 2 boys - my neices are the recipients of my generosity.

I just moved to the East Coast a year and a half ago, so I'm not sure she knows "how to take me" just yet - LOL She's 22 and graduating college this year and I just love spoiling her!

I also have a 15 year old neice whom I just bought her first Coach as well as her first Dooney & Bourke with matching accessories for both. She was shocked but I think she loves them both and is ALWAYS carrying one or the other when I run into her! Giving feels so good!
  6. CONGRATS on the new member :woohoo::okay::tup:

You will love it!! Giving is way better than receiving in my book. I have a niece that will be 16 next month and all the new spring stuff is perfect for her. I will be shopping for a lot of gifts over the next month. You are an awesome Aunt
  7. Congrats on the new bag!!! You are a great aunt! I'm in the similar situation as you....I have two boys and 1 neice. My brother and sister-in-law also named her after me. The funny thing is she looks like me, has my personality and to top it off, were both the only lefties in the family. LOL! I spoil her ROTTEN. She's only 2 so no Coach gifts yet but she does get all the strawberry shortcake dolls she wants when Aunt Chriss is around. :yes::cutesy:
  8. How old are your boys? I have a 19 year old and a 2 year old (not a typo!)

One in college and one in diapers!
  9. Congrats!!
  10. So classy!
  11. congrats! And what a nice aunt you are!!! :tup:
  12. Congrats!!! I love that bag!
  13. Super cute! Congrats!

14. Congrats on the bag. It's timeless. More importantly though, a 19 yr old and a 2 yr old?? You rock!!! :wlae::tup::yes:
  15. Me too!!! It feels so good to see the face of the person receiving something that they love. My kids and husband are SPOILED!!! But Coach is ALL MINE!!! :nuts::tender: