Del Rey or Bayswater. Help!

When did Moo get the BF Bays, did I miss a reveal? It's so beautiful. I am seeing quite a difference now to last years conker. BF seems to be more of a true red. Both very lovely and I can see they are different enough to have both!!!:yahoo:
Check the Reference library MULBERRY BAYSWATER. There are a couple of pics there and the bag is stunning!

Hi, yes thats where I spotted it. Just thought there might have been an official first reveal of this bag with a fanfare. Moo has quietly sneaked it in under the radar. I hope they've made plenty, it's going to be in big demand I predict.

stopmenow said:
Hi, yes thats where I spotted it. Just thought there might have been an official first reveal of this bag with a fanfare. Moo has quietly sneaked it in under the radar. I hope they've made plenty, it's going to be in big demand I predict.

I've also noticed a few that Moo's slipped in :smile:

CPrincessUK said:
OMG just saw Moo's pic of Black Forest Bays in the reference library!! I MuST have it!!
Waaaahhhhh!!

Oh I'm off for a look....was just going to say if it was me I'd go for bayswater. I'm undecided about del, a couple of magazine pics make it look slouchy (saggy bottom) IMO this style needs to be structured like doctors bag.

Edit: just seen moos bays, omg! That leather/colour is devine. So when are you getting yours CP? Eh, haha!

Purely as research, daughter and I have just returned from a trip to HoF to look at DR....

We located one in the required Black forest, the one they had was grainier than my BF bays or the BF bays they had.

Having convinced the SA (male) we weren't bonkers, we removed all the stuffing...at which point, it turned into a black forest puddle.

The PML pocket is a flat pocket, so would take papers, but not anything of any width such as a purse or telephone without it being visible within the pocket...IYKWIM.....i don't think you would develop a crease from using it and as the SA helpfully pointed out, if you don't use it, you won't get a crease line...(no s%#*t!?)

The zip top opens the bag WIDE, and there is a fair amount of space in there, though not as much as bays....

All in all, if you like your bags with pointless pockets and lots of slump.....go get it now. If you prefer a bag with structure and useful pockets....buy a bays! :biggrin:

Oh I'm off for a look....was just going to say if it was me I'd go for bayswater. I'm undecided about del, a couple of magazine pics make it look slouchy (saggy bottom) IMO this style needs to be structured like doctors bag.

Edit: just seen moos bays, omg! That leather/colour is devine. So when are you getting yours CP? Eh, haha!

hoping in AUgust but then it will be put away until December!! Evil DH!

Purely as research, daughter and I have just returned from a trip to HoF to look at DR....

We located one in the required Black forest, the one they had was grainier than my BF bays or the BF bays they had.

Having convinced the SA (male) we weren't bonkers, we removed all the stuffing...at which point, it turned into a black forest puddle.

The PML pocket is a flat pocket, so would take papers, but not anything of any width such as a purse or telephone without it being visible within the pocket...IYKWIM.....i don't think you would develop a crease from using it and as the SA helpfully pointed out, if you don't use it, you won't get a crease line...(no s%#*t!?)

The zip top opens the bag WIDE, and there is a fair amount of space in there, though not as much as bays....

All in all, if you like your bags with pointless pockets and lots of slump.....go get it now. If you prefer a bag with structure and useful pockets....buy a bays! :biggrin:
:smile: I think Bays for me!!

I would say Bays. Saw he delray at bond street when we were there on holiday visiting chelse flower show, and I din't like it. It loks good but seems unpractical. But then again I am a baysperson all the way. Just love the style.

Check the Reference library MULBERRY BAYSWATER. There are a couple of pics there and the bag is stunning!

I'm so glad I found this thread! Did you get the black forest Bays?

I was waiting for a black forest Del Rey bag locally (deer & black have been in stock) but today...I saw the Black Forest Bayswater and I got "that" feeling! This will be my first Mulberry bag :smile:

Only thing is, I'm one of the lonely few out there who actually appreciates and would like to carry the Del Rey...now I won't know what colour to get but oh well...no mad rush. Maybe I'll like the blue? I like white but I'm quite sure I don't want this style of bag in white.

I was waiting for a black forest Del Rey bag locally (deer & black have been in stock) but today...I saw the Black Forest Bayswater and I got "that" feeling! This will be my first Mulberry bag :smile:

Only thing is, I'm one of the lonely few out there who actually appreciates and would like to carry the Del Rey...now I won't know what colour to get but oh well...no mad rush. Maybe I'll like the blue? I like white but I'm quite sure I don't want this style of bag in white.

Congratulations on choosing your first Mulberry! Looking forward to when you reveal it to us ;) I do like the petrol blue colour and out of the colours the Del Rey is available in, this is the one that stands out for me....and it is a different blue to your Marcie (which I love, btw!!!).

Not yet. Hubby is going through Heathrow mid august :smile: I think you should get black forest Bays and maybe del rey in black? Or a seasonal colour like cupcake says that suits your wardrobe.