Definition of a Spy Bag

I am assuming the song was referencing the Spy bag by Fendi. Fendi designed this large bag with woven handles and a hidden compartment that was all the rage last year. Fendi made the bag in a variety of materials and colors. It was seen on the arms of such celebrities as the Olsen twins. Here's a Spy bag that's available for sale on Eluxury.

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11114310&SectionID=9000

I am assuming the song was referencing the Spy bag by Fendi. Fendi designed this large bag with woven handles and a hidden compartment that was all the rage last year. Fendi made the bag in a variety of materials and colors. It was seen on the arms of such celebrities as the Olsen twins. Here's a Spy bag that's available for sale on Eluxury.

eLUXURY - null - null

Thanks for the info, and Congrats on your weight loss.

Are you referring to the Beyonce' song where they guy's talkin' about gettin' her Spy bags? I'm pretty sure he's talkin' about the Spy bags by Fendi. Check out the Fendi forum here n' you can see what all the fuss is about. Personally, I love 'em. I have a black leather one and I'm workin' on gettin' a Zucca and brown leather one. They come in so many beaufiful, rich colors... And don't get me started on the hidden compartments!