Defects with my new Miu Miu

1. Hello! As some of you know, I recently bought a black Nappa Spring bag; however, I have noticed some quality issues. Since this is my first Miu Miu, I would love to hear your opinions on the following issues.

1) Loose threads hanging inside and outside of bags, seems like more threads are coming loose as I use the bag

2) "Miu Miu" Logo is skewed

I purchased this from Saks, so I don't think there should be a problem returning/exchanging it, but I don't want to sound like I am nit-picking. Please let me know what you all think! Thanks a lot.
  2. The skewed logo would really bother me too. Take it back.
  3. I agree. The skewed logo is definitely something that would bug me everytime I looked at it. So basically that's the dealbreaker. Return!

I'm sure they can get you another one if you LOVE the bag.:yes:
  4. Yes, the off-sided logo is very bothersome. I will take it back tomorrow, hopefully they won't give me too much grieve! Thanks! ;)
  5. I recently bought a pair of Miu Miu shoes and had issues with the quality and had to return it. If you are not happy with the item, don't feel bad to complain. You are paying good money for the item - so the least you can do is be 100% satisfied. good luck with the return or exchange or whatever you decided to do!

(pls ignore the link that appears at the end of this post - its an error of somekind)
    http://***********************/288100 ;)
  6. Yikes Meeowey! :wtf: I actually ordered this bag from Saks online in the camel color. No quality issues that I found. Still, I had to return it because I wasn't in love with the color.:rolleyes: Now I am expecting the dark brown version from Bergdorf Goodman.:yahoo:

Definitely return the bag if you're not 100% satisfied, esp since you paid a good amount of money. I will warn you, though, that in my city (San Diego) I have not been able to find the smooth leather versions of this bag. Only patent black and patent red. But here's hoping that Saks will abe able to locate you another one.:yes:
  7. Me too!
  8. Send It Back..get A New One
  9. Thanks for all your replies. I took it back today, and they didn't have anymore for me to exchange. :sad: The SA wasn't too helpful either, she basically said I was too picky, which made me feel kinda bad. I guess I will try online NM then, thanks padparasha.
  10. Wow... that's not nice. I can't believe she said that to you. The nerve. You're too picky because you are spending alot of $$ on a bag that has a crooked logo. Just incredible she/he could even say that to you.

Yah, try online... I see it's only available in brown, I think yours was black. But they won't give you a problem if you receive it, it's not perfect and you mail it back.

Just an FYI, I bought 4 of the same bag until I finally kept 1. :nuts: They all had problems with them. So each bag's leather, coloring, logo placement etc can be different. Mine was an issue w/the leather pebbling and the color. The logos were perfect on all, but it was a Prada.

Ok, don't feel bad. Some SAs are just mean and they can't help it. You however, are free to buy a bag wherever you want, and there are MANY MANY MANY more bags to be found!! :yes:

Hope you find the same bag if you are in love with it. Try the brown - it may be dark enough you won't notice the difference.

Good luck Meowy!!
  11. If you're dropping a lot of money on a bag, you had better be thrilled with it and it should be exactly what you want, down to the last stitch. And if the SA doesn't acknowledge that, it's time to find a new SA :smile:
  12. ITA!!! :yes: Glad you wrote it!
  13. Don't let the SA make you feel bad. You're spending a lot of money and are entitled to get a bag without flaws! I hope you find another one soon!
  14. Thank you, you guys are too kind!