Defective Josephine PM post made me check mine -- HELP!!!

It's not really cut off considering the shape of the bag is angular--wider at the bottom and tapered towards the top, just like LV Love said. Also, where it is cut off you will notice that the side piece pretty much lines up to it nicely to make up for that. Everything is also perfectly symmetrical.

Why is everyone worried about this? It's tapered; not every bag will escape having LVs cut off, but at least they will do their best to make it look as clean as possible (having continuity using side pieces). No worries, people! The bag wouldn't be as nice if it were cut straight up and down the sides anyway!

P.S. Joanniii, I have that ring in your picture! Do you have it? I love it!

My main problem is because my gf's tiny little cut off LV at the top (where it tapers) would have been fine. MY bag however had the LV's sliced in half all the way down the side. It was completely different looking and I didn't like it at all.

NO NO NO.....that is just wrong!
Well....there you go.
Some people it will matter others it won't. I guess that's why eLux and LV are selling them as they are.....

No, it is not wrong to have cut off LVs on the Josephine PM. Everyone with authentic Josephines has them. Mine is from 2002 and has them. Obviously the shape of the bag creates cut off LVs, same as the Aurelia. What is the big deal? My bag is gorgeous, it is the most complimented bag of my collection.

o gosh, you guys made me nervous. I came across a black josephine PM at eluxury yesterday and without thinking, i purchased it because i know it's a discontinued line and i will never be able to get it again. And my bf kinda upset because he told me that it's probably the last piece or it's probably defective item or a return item from previous customer and so on. By the way, which one you guys think is nicer, black or cherry?

thank u

No, it is not wrong to have cut off LVs on the Josephine PM. Everyone with authentic Josephines has them. Mine is from 2002 and has them. Obviously the shape of the bag creates cut off LVs, same as the Aurelia. What is the big deal? My bag is gorgeous, it is the most complimented bag of my collection.

There are others who have the same bag where the LV's are NOT cut-off.
Glad you like your bag.