Deep Thoughts....with Rockerchic

bellabags...yes i did get the white caviar thank goodness...................it seems as though it would be much easier to take care of, anywa y it isnt an everyday bag, as i have 4 other Chanels for that...thanks for your comforting words :smile:

bellabags...yes i did get the white caviar thank goodness...................it seems as though it would be much easier to take care of, anywa y it isnt an everyday bag, as i have 4 other Chanels for that...thanks for your comforting words :smile:

if you want a white bag, white caviar is probably the best coz caviar is SOOOO durable and easy to clean:yes: . So really, you shouldn't worry about us who list white bags as a no-no, just like what I said b4, I am the problem (being extrememly paranoid), not the bag itself!!!

HOLY SH*T! WHAT IS THIS? OMG! MUST HAVE...:wtf:

ChaneltrunkSP07009.jpg

i LOVE white bags too....just make sure it's caviar leather and you'll be fine...

I also recently went to the "other side" and got a louis vuitton Suhali le Fabalux in white (it's the creamier white).

I LOVE WHITE! :yahoo:

Rocker,,,you are wise and adorable.....i shall do a list too...

but,you guys,,i am getting sad! what's bad bout white bags???? i just bought my first white bag..the Jumbo Classic, in actually a luscious pearly, winter white (not the "nurse's white"). She is classy and has a certain aura...she is flirty and ladylike and happy to hve a new home!
is she not favored 'cause she was born this color??? i love her...........:crybaby:

<needs comforting, and her baby's feelings are kinda hurt...

;)