Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

eff01639-062a-40ec-91bd-1071e071ab54.jpg

Hi Chloe! Tuccio is a different heel and vamp. Bb's are ultra sexy, feminine and classy. While the Tuccio is as well, the construction is more reserved where the bb is outright sultry with its toe cleavage. Not too much, but a bit more cleavage than the Tuccio. Lastly, the heel of bb's are ultra stiletto slender, sometimes square. Tuccio is not and I believe while you can find both in lower heels like the 70 and 90 mm, bb's must sometimes be special ordered in those heights. Hope this helps!

There's actually a significant style difference between the two.

- Heel: round tapered for Tuccio; thin square and straight, round and curved, or square and curved heels for BB (I've made a comparison pic of these heels before in this thread. Please do a search).

- Toe point: almond for Tuccio; delicate pointed toe for BB

- More low cut vamp on BB

- More roomy fit for ball of feet on Tuccio

thanks missliberia and CEC.LV4eva for the help - i did a search using the search function, but nothing came up! I'll continue to read through the thread, 166 pages!! :P

My made to order BB's in scarlet suede finally arrived! Here is the 115mm heel height. I took the same size as the 105mm which is a half size down from my Campari size and 1 full size down from my usual MB size. They took roughly 7w to get here. so excited!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385623366.506095.jpg

My made to order BB's in scarlet suede finally arrived! Here is the 115mm heel height. I took the same size as the 105mm which is a half size down from my Campari size and 1 full size down from my usual MB size. They took roughly 7w to get here. so excited!!!

View attachment 2413129

Congrats on your beautiful BB! They are TDF!

I've wanted to special order the 115 heel height but was unsure about sizing. You and I are close in size. What size did you take in this, 36? 36.5? TIA