Dedicated to all MANOLO's owners... POST PICS!!!

1. #1 Jan 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2014
    We seemed to have a lot of Louboutin's and Choos' lovers in this forum...

And there's threads for posting those shoes... Well let me start a Manolo Blahnik's thread.

Since I tried one on last year, I am hooked... and I know there's ladies like me in this forum. :graucho: So please join me by posting your Manolo's collection...
  2. very nice collection
  3. Lovin' those essential party shoes!!

I will try to find pics of mine.
  4. I was going to start a thread like this! I know I'm going to love this thread already! Here is my tiny collection but I want it to grow into a HUGE collection this year! (just started getting very heavily into premier designer shoes just a few months ago):yes:

The Camoflauge D'Orsays ($645.00) and Jeanie Rhinestone Sandals ($965.00)
  5. Wellow- your collection is beautiful! I love your red patents and silver d'orsays! those white jeweled ones that are at the end in the last picture are out of this world beautiful! i am still trying to locate a pair of those myself!:yes:
  6. Both of you have beautiful collections. I will try to post pictures of mine tomorrow.
  7. Thanks culejule!:heart: Yes please post your pics we would :heart: to see them!:yes:

8. The Essential Party Shoes

the ones on the left.... aren't those the shoes that carrie from SATC lost at that the baby's party and had the mother buy back?
  9. Bagologist - LOVE your collection too, especially the rhinestone one!!!

Nancypants - YUP!! Still can't believe I nabbed one... I got it from Saks if anybody still interested...
  10. Gorgeous shoes ladies, I only have 2 but I hope there will be many more to come :girlsigh:
    Blahnik1.JPG Blahnik2.jpg
  11. Sarah J. Parker is that YOU????
    I love those The Camoflauge D'Orsays and I love the silver ones Carrie got robbed at the party for.
  12. Are the camoflauge ones still in stores??
  13. Thanks Minnie!:heart: There were still some at the Neiman Marcus store here in Las Vegas where I live...I was just there on Friday and I was actually surprised because I got mine back in November a day before Thanksgiving..:yes:
  14. Thanks for posting!

15. I love those shoes too. Just like Carrie. I hope to find a pair of those at an affordable price someday.:smile: