Dedicated Thread for RM Pouch Hunters

I'm not pink1, but here's a picture of mine. I got it directly from Rebecca Minkoff (through Codi) and it was $60 plus $10 shipping (and tax since I live in NY).

3648827751_ee89b6f672_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this on MOB's site:

For a limited time only!!! Receive a FREE "Boobjob Fund" or "Sugar Daddy" pouch in Teal with the purchase of a regular priced Devote or Mini Devote in Teal. (Quanties are limited)

^ My shipping est. is July 8th, so not toooo much longer! I'm just really glad I was able to get it before codes were banned. With the discount it was "only" $43 w/free shipping and no tax! :smile:

As much as I love these little pouches, I just know my face does this ---> :wtf: when I think about spending $60 + on one!

I know same here! I'd rather put that money toward a new bag. Spending much on pouches and wallets isn't usually my thing but these are tres cute. ;) And being in that wonderful RM leather doesn't hurt either. :P

Did everyone see on AsterAlice if you buy something you get a pouch free?? they have handbag fund, mine, trust fund, sugardaddy, and benjamins!! (they have teal/pepper/seaglass)

Attachments

• rm aa.jpg
    rm aa.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
^^Opps I missed this! Glad someone was able to purchase handbag fund pouch! I ordered mine directly from Codi as well. A little $$ but I sure do think it is cute! Now I want something pouch wise in teal.

I'm getting the Teal Sugar Daddy pouch free from AsterAlice for preordering the Teal MAC. Can't wait for it! So excited to be getting a pouch in teal.

I think everyone needs a Handbag Fund one, it's so adorable and perfect for all of us addicts. :winkiss:

^ My shipping est. is July 8th, so not toooo much longer! I'm just really glad I was able to get it before codes were banned. With the discount it was "only" $43 w/free shipping and no tax! :smile:

As much as I love these little pouches, I just know my face does this ---> :wtf: when I think about spending $60 + on one!

i have a question.....are all the cheeky pouches the same size?? because I have seen them for $64 at shopbop, $60 at RM, and a different price somewhere else I can't remember.