Decorating w/ Hermes Boxes...

1. Amy........thank you for posting these pictures........everyone, including me loves them!!:hugs:
  2. oooh;; i should try this sometime.. thanks for the inspiration :biggrin:
  3. Wow! I love that!!!!!!
  4. I have my tiny orange "Cartes a Nouer" (knotting cards) box on my desk as a kind of mini-shrine: every day I prop up a new card for inspiration.:smile:
  5. Hah! Even more reason why I shouldn't throw them away!
  6. Oh, thank you so very much for this wonderful thread!!! I'm drooling!!!
  7. luv the pics
  8. love the photos! piggy's got a little baby Hermès box arrangement in the pigpen too:

i put it up to hide a very unsightly thermostat smack in the middle of a living room wall! i took the photo with flash so you can see it reflecting a little between the twilly boxes in the bottom square (^(oo)^)v

i also used to use my birkin boxes as an end table, with a square of glass at the top, but then i got worried that one day if the fire sprinklers went on for some bizarre false alarm, or if my kitchen flooded (which it actually did once when i was at work), they might get damaged . . . so now they're safely tucked away in a cabinet . . . yes, i know, piggies are paranoid (^(oo)^)`
    hermes decor.jpg

9. actually it kind of looks like a carrier bag with the handles removed!! (^(oo)^)v
  10. ohh I love these pics! I keep a lot of boxes as well (especially LV and champagne boxes) & use them for displays too :biggrin:
  11. Super pictures, I am going to figure out a way to display some of my boxes too - very inspirational!
  12. Great idea
  13. That's a wonderful idea! It looks great! :tup:

BTW, just curious:p.... what do those symbols and letters that you always put at the end of your posts mean?
  14. What a fabulous idea! I love this thread!
  15. #45 May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
    There are no orange boxes on this picture but I just found it on-line and wanted to share it with you anyway...

orange walls.JPG