Decisions

1. I need help making a decision! I have a Vacanze Gioco on pre-order with Pulse. I decided I would like another Zucca instead, but...

1. I am sure all of Pulse's Vacanze Zuccas are spoken for already
    2. I REALLY don't have the money for any new bags right now. I just leased a new car, and bought an iPhone AND I am moving in 6 weeks to LA. (WOOOO!) I really need to be strict and save money to pay bills for the (hopefully) small amount of time I will be jobless out there.

What do I do? Is it a problem to cancel a pre-order so close to the arrival date of the bags? I will eventually get more toki bags, but with the added lease payment, extra increase in insurance premium, cancellation of my old phone account (stupid termination fees!) and my coming-in-one-month first AT&T bill (which I don't know what to expect on that bill!!!) I just don't think I can afford it.

Thoughts?! HELP!!!! :confused1:

2. You can cancel at any time with Casey (until the item ships). Vacanze could be in as early as this week (it's released in Guam already), so if you want to cancel, best do it within the next few days. If you think it'll be too much to afford, then definitely cancel. Vacanze being new will be available at reasonable prices for a while after it's released so you can always purchase your Zucca then.:yes:

And, if you're moving to LA, then you should have better access to Tokidoki selection than Detroit!;)

Depending on your ATT plan, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise what your first bill will be. With the unlimited data plan, it's just a flat $20 + whatever your phone plan costs. (EDIT: oh and if you're new to ATT, I think there is an activation fee of like $35 or something.) Don't you just love the iPhone? I waited several months after my old phone was eligible for upgrade just anticipating the release of iPhone and I have been loving it since I purchased it.:love:

3. Thanks for the advice. I think I will cancel the pre-order. If I purchase it now, I will have to wait for another paycheck arrive before I would feel confortable with safely leaving.

My iPhone is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Okay, I cancelled it so it is now up for grabs. I am going to wait until I can afford a Zucca and see what is available then! :smile:

5. Does any one by chance know how quickly Casey gets back to you??

6. Sometimes right away and sometimes it takes a little longer. I think it depends on how busy they are.