Decisions... please, please help!

1. If you had the chance to buy a beige PST @ $500 and you already own a beige flap and a black PST, would you do it just for the price?

I'm afraid of having too many of the same kind of bags, should I save my $500 for something else? Should I buy this and sell one of the others?

Help please! Thanks!

2. $500 is a really good price for a beige PST. You could always sell it in the future to buy another bag. But if your only buying the bag because it is a good deal than you should pass.

3. I say save your $500 another great bag will always come along. Only buy it if you really want to.

4. Sorry I can't pass up a good deal I would so go for it!!! (or let me buy it :smile: been looking for one!)

5. ITA with Syma..:yes:

6. For that price I'd have to buy it and see how much I used it compared to my other bags. Then I'd sell whichever one I was neglecting out of the three. Good luck! And if you decide against it, post it in the authentic deals for someone else to snag!!
    ;)

7. Don't buy just because its a good deal-do u really love the bag??

8. Thanks for all the responses! Well, I bought it because I really do like it, I'm just worried about having too many beige bags. I think I'm going to keep the ones I like and then sell the other(s). Not yet a member of the sell/buy forum so to eBay it goes!

You guys are awesome!

9. love to see a pic :smile:

10. If it is a bag you really love I would go for it. Don't get it just because it is a great deal - which it is!