Decisions Oh My~~

If you want to wait & put all your funds toward the PO in Feb (is it coming right away or it may takes 6 months - 1 or 2 years...) the question is will you be able to wait that long before your next bag?

If not...then I would say get something that you like & enjoy it for the holiday season. I think this is the perfect time of the year to get a KP (so many events, evenings, parties to attend in the next few weekends) You could get a lot of use outta that baby.

As for swift...I hate smushy leathers myself but I got a birkin & kelly in swift...so I wouldn't really call swift smushy....esp. in smaller bags. Its so soft (like lambskin and so smooth like box) but more subtle...

yes, blue jean swift is sweet sweet!!! can we post a pic for drooling purposes please???

Here is the pic that my SA emailed me.
Gosh I really like this... :heart: part of me is a :yes: then part :nogood:

BlueJeanKellyPouchette.jpg

I say pass on the swift clutch as you are a bit iffy and save your $$$ for your SO/PO.

My advice is always have the $$$ ready when placing any type of order. I know they generally quote a rather lengthy wait but just be prepared. It might arrive as soon as w/in a couple months if not sooner - depending on their current production levels, etc.

Good luck!

Thanks S- I love it-
She is going to send it to me and if I don't like it- I can return it and I will just leave the credit for my podium order.

Sorry J~ I have been out of the loop (I have been real tired post-knee surgery/back at work and I have been going to bed at 7:30 p.m.) Thus not a lot of time on tPF.

I think you made the right decision to have it sent to you and try BJ out for yourself. Only then will you have a clear depiction if the bag is "you".

If she doesn't work for you, then return for the credit to use on your future purchase ...Birkin.

Keep us posted my friend~
~Ghost:flowers: