Decisions, Decisions!

1. Hi! So I just purchased an Anthracite Twiggy from AR and I believe they're shipping it out today, but now I just found an Anthracite City that I could purchase... It would end up being the same price, so which do I choose?! I have a City and a Day so far, so adding a Twiggy would be fun..

But would I use the Twiggy as often as I could the City? :confused1:

Ahh, please help! Thanks!!
  2. id go for the city....twiggy is cute still get the city, even if you already have that style
  3. Did you just get a city yesterday? I know you were waiting for something ... I think it's personal choice. I'd choose the city, but twiggys are fun and funky.
  4. I'd go for the city also.
  5. City is the answer!
  6. I agree with the others. I just can't love the twiggy.
  7. City!
  8. As much as I love twiggy, I prefer City cos its roomier to fit all my stuffs :smile:

Good luck deciding..
  9. Another vote for CITY
  10. City over Twiggy any day.
  11. hMmm... I'd say add a little variety to your collection and keep the twiggy. ;)
  12. I have an Anthracite Twiggy and it's the bag I use the most. I'm sure you can't go wrong with either! The Twiggy might get my vote just because Aloha Rag is such a wonderful place to do business.
  13. You could try on the Twiggy when it arrives to decide if you like it or not. AR allows return. You could return the Twiggy if you decide to go for City. I like both, but I have more City than Twiggy. So that tells something.
  14. City! :smile:
  15. Hi everybody! Thanks for all your input! I think I'm going to wait for the AR delivery before I decide... It's not a size issue, I barely carry anything (only a card holder, lipgloss, lip balm, keys, cell phone, and a bottle of water)...

ahertz- I did just get my city yesterday! The Vert D'Eau! What can I say, I'm addicted!!