Decisions, decisions! What size?!

1. Hello, all! I am wondering what size horsebit hobo is the "best" one...I am 5'10" tall and really love big bags (just bought the LV Speedy 35). However, the large horsebit hobo seems huge!! How much smaller is the medium one? Thanks!:smile:

2. oooo the large horsebit is gorgeous. My friend bought one at the sale and she's 5'10. It looks fantastic on her.:yes:

3. since you're tall i'd get the large one. lucky you! :biggrin:

4. Wow! She is lucky to find it on sale...do u know how much it was on sale? Was it leather or the monogram material? Thanks!

PS--being tall has its blessings (long legs!!) and its curses (high water pants!!):lol:

5. ^^^ So true I'm just short of 6'0" I love big bags. Member GGk looks great with her medium hobo, it's a lot larger then I thought. I am even considering that one. I have the large, they are huge people make cracks all the time but then they also say it's a great bag. I can put files in it for work and all my little boy's stuff, it holds a TON!! It does scuff/mark easily though, I like the look of worn in leather so it doesn't bother me too much, but it is something to consider especially on the large since b/c of it's size it often bumps into things. All in all it's a great bag though, Megs has it as well in the black!

6. Love the large horsebit. I'm 5'4 and I would get the larger one.

7. the large one is gorgeous, get it! ;)