Decisions, decisions.........help!! =)

1. Ok, so I got my long awaitied Denim Patchwork Speedy in blue yesterday. I'm on the fence about it. I LVOE the inside, such a cute fabric and pattern. I would like the outside more if it didn't have the lighter denim on it...reminds me of the 80's! :yes: The side that I would carry towards me (does that make sense) has the lighter denim, so it really wouldn't be that noticable.........:shrugs: But then I also really like the Ursula (although I haven't seen it IRL). Dh and I are going to Vegas in 2 wks, should I return the Patchwork and just get something then........but then what if I decide I want the Patchwork and can't get it????

See...decisions, decisions!! LOL Any help/advice you can give would be GREATLY appreciated! :smile:

2. Hmm....I have the denim patchwork and love it. Know what you mean about the lighter denim....that's why I don't care for the regular denim line. I think it has a nice mixture though, so I don't let it bother me much. Was in Nordstrom last night and actually saw some light denim in jeans.....maybe it's coming back. I personally love my bag. I tried on the Ursula and it's huge on me. I'm 5'2" and size 4. Love the look of the Ursula....wish it were smaller, like speedy 30 size. I live in Vegas and patchwork is impossible to get here unless you're waitlisted.

3. I am in the same predicament. Just can't decide. I want to love it but for some reason just don't. I do like it, but I almost like the interior of the bag better than the exterior! :p My bag is on hold through tomorrow, so I have until then to make up my mind. I am thinking the same thing as you are - what if I pass on it now and change my mind and can't get one later? Sorry I wasn't much help, let us know what you decide! :heart:

BTW, I have tried the Ursula on, too, and it is a BIG bag! Beautiful, but quite large.

4. ooo. tough question. personally i like the ursala because i wear alot of jeans and dont like to wear/carry jean on jean.

5. I love it but I passed on the blue to get the grey because that's what I originally had my heart set on I hope I don't regret it. If you don't 100% love it maybe you should send it back but think very carefully this is not going to around forever

6. i've always felt that if you're not 100% in love with it when you first get it, you probably won't be 100% later. i say get something that you really love or had your eye on.

7. Ooooh, tough decision, you'll have to let us know what you do.

8. Sounds like you are not loving it enough. Return it and go to Vegas to get something else.

9. I have the blue, but saw the grey speedy last night. It's gorgeous!!!!!! I want both now, but I think my husband will kick me and my beautiful bags to the curb! :rolleyes:

10. It doesn't sound like you love the patchwork speedy, so I would return it and get something you do love. Just be sure you don't love it or you may regret returning it. That seems to happen a lot to people on here.

11. Yeah I don't think it sounds like you're in love with the bag...I'd definitely return it. I know what you mean about the Ursula, it IS a nice bag..I think that would be a better investment. :yes:

12. if you don't LOVE it i wouldn't keep it...get something that makes your heart flutter :rolleyes: