Decisions again - Trouville or Speedy 30?

1. Which would you pick. I do already have my gorgeous Epi 25 so would a mono 30 be too much the same? The only issue I have is the Trouville's handles - they are a bit short. thoughts??

2. I have the white MC trouville. The handles are a little short but not bad at all. Actually since I've worn it, I swear the handles have gotten roomier. I have thin arms so it even fits comfortably on my arm. I think the style of the trouville is different and cool!!! Good luck with your choice!!

3. I tried on the trouville a couple of times. It is a great-looking bag. However, the handles are shorter than the Speedy, and there's not as much room to carry it on the crook of your arm. I have a Speedy 30 that's a few yrs. old & love it. Both purses are great. Let us know which one you get.

4. The speedy is always great. Since it's a different size and mono, I say go for it.

5. i vote for the trouville! :smile: handles are rather short, yes, but it's qt snug. i LOVE it :smile:

6. Trouville

7. Troville - Speedy's are a dime a dozen. Try something different!

8. Trouville! Cute and sassy! I have the mono trouville and love it to bits, if you prefer something more cheery, you could always compare it with the MC trouville!

9. Trouville!

the Speedy is overrated, and like timtimtim said, a dime a dozen. the handles fit comfortably on my arm, and i find it's a much more feminine bag than the Speedy.

10. I have a Trouville, is simply fabulous!!!

11. Do any of you have pics wearing it?? thanks!!

12. i just posted this on another thread last night :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Oh- the MC is adorable on you!! I think I'm leaning towards the Trouville - will have to try both on at the store.

14. Yeux! Lookin good with the trouville and where did you get those shoes?! I luv em!

15. Here are a couple of mine: sorry about the cloudy mirror. Its the kids!!!

DSCN0263.jpg DSCN0264.jpg