decision time ladies..........PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!!

which combo should I keep??

• signature carly & wallet

• leather carly & wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I liked the Carly medium in black leather also, but I decided to get the brown signature too, about the same time we all did on the PCE if we could. It is very beautiful. As you can see , they are still showing the brown signature in the ergo now as well, so I think brown signature is well loved and very classy.

I voted for the signature Carly and wallet! Both Carly's match your wallet, but the signature is an EXACT match! And I am a SIGGY GIRL!!!! (though I DO own TWO "older" leather duffles that I wont part with!!!!) I just find signature easier to take care of b/c there is no maintenance involved, and being a SAHM w/ 2 children, I cant baby my bags! That is why I have been choosing signature bags lately...and chocolate signature is MY personal favorite! But, whatever you decide, you cant go wrong!!! PLEASE let us know which you keep!!!!

I voted for the Sig. Carly and wallet:tup:Its the set I just asked my hubby for since he just bought himself a brand new Ford F350 deisel crew cab. Can you believe he had the balls to say "I dont know.....how much is it"?! WTF??
So let me know if you get them Im going to :drool:over yours until I can talk him into it. Thats going to be worse than pulling teeth!!:cursing:

I voted for the Sig. Carly and wallet:tup:Its the set I just asked my hubby for since he just bought himself a brand new Ford F350 deisel crew cab. Can you believe he had the balls to say "I dont know.....how much is it"?! WTF??
So let me know if you get them Im going to :drool:over yours until I can talk him into it. Thats going to be worse than pulling teeth!!:cursing:

just buy it yourself then strut around wearing it and NOTHING else.........I'm sure he won't mind then!!:graucho:

oh and I already have the sig carly & wallet. I was just waiting to use it till the choc leather came in so I can decide which one I'd like better. Here is a real pic of my stuff. I put the monkey on to see what it'd look like together......looks good to me but still have to see the leather IRL.

attachment.php

I voted signature just because I have the large one!!

I'm starting to like sig wallets with leather bags (and vice versa) but I'm not really sure about this one. I still need to see the leather IRL because online it's just not doing anything for me.

I'm going to coach tomorrow and by the looks of things in the poll it seems that most of you prefer the sig over the leather..........so guess we'll see what I end up keeping. Keep posting guys till I go tomorrow.

i personally feel the leather carly is too plain. i've seen lots of carlys around lately. mostly all signature and very few leather. but the leather carlys that i've seen....just too plain. they don't pop out enough. they looks like regular handbags from H&M or something to me.

regarding the wallet, the wallet goes with both equally well. but i vote for the sig carly! :biggrin:

They both go perfectly. I would choose the leather, though. BUT, I am on a classic leather type of "binge" lol. Any other time I would probably choose the Sig. Damn, Im not much help:hrmm: