Decision Time - City or some other style

1. Okay b bag mavens. i have gone back and forth. i have an order in for a blue grey city at BALNY. So, I have some time....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: spoke with Kim, my SA today (btw, very nice, i recommend) and she checked to see if they were getting the blue grey in a larger size. - Yes, Weekender. that is tooooooo big for me. I asked about the purse (that great picture of Gwen stefani made me want one) - nope. But BUT BUT she said they might be getting it in the afternoon.

MY QUESTIONS ARE:
    1) is the balenciaga appeal, in part, the shape, and if so, is the afternoon not as "balenciaga" as the city and other rectangular bags. is the afternoon shape less "balenciaga-y"?
    2) i love this shape. all my purses are similar. should i branch out and keep the city. and will this purse, like my others, be deceptively large b/c of the narrowing opening.
    3) has anyone seen this bag in real life. do you like it. what is the shoulder drop like??? any other details you want to share.

I am so tempted to change my order. And if I could change it to a purse or a work in blue/grey, i would. i have good feelings about this color and so it is the determining factor.

2. which one is the afternoon? can u post pic?
    the most popular is the city, but i think all the other styles have the same distinction to be a balenciaga recognise
    the purse i think have bigger handles so it might fit more comfortable in shoulder

3. [​IMG]

4. I think I would prefer a City in BI:love: ...but it's just my taste

5. i don't really like this style. i like the shopper, city, or twiggy.
    but i guess you have to try it on you.