deciding between the new pomme key and chain holder or the smaller one!

1. I dont know which to pick. I love the original because it's little and cute. I like that it isn't big and bulky at all. However, I love the new one because of the louis vuitton enscription on the front. I also like the fact that it is a little larger but im not sure. HELP!!
  2. Definately the larger one, imo.
    But I guess it depends on what you want to use it for.
  3. I would get the smaller one, I like the regular cles more than the new one.

Also, Cyndee is right, it really depends on what you're using it for. I usually only use mine for my school ID, gym membership ID, metro card and I keep $5 in it so I prefer the smaller one.
  4. The larger one isnt that large IMO. It is actually useful now. You cant fit much in to the smaller one.
  5. I really needed one just when the new one came out, but I opted for the smaller one. The new one is just too big IMO. A keep and change holder is for change maybe and a card or two or some cash and your keys. I don't think its supposed to function like a wallet or a card holder which is what the new one strikes me as. I guess it depends on how you plan to use it. This is just my opinion but I think the smaller one is more attractive. Good Luck!!
  6. Large
  7. I say go for the larger one...
  8. thanks!!!! that helps!
  9. I just sold my smaller one to buy the larger one and I am glad I did. It is not that big, but it is so much more useful. I could only fit 3 cards at the most in the smaller one, and even then I had to push down on the zipper to close it. This one easily carries 3 cards (with plenty of room to spare) plus it has an extra pocket on the back. I also like the nameplate.
  10. i got the larger one and its great...:tup:
  11. The new one. It's larger, love the nameplate, and it has the pocket in the back. More practical overall.
  12. All a matter of personal preference. I just bought a monogram one, the original smaller size, because all I want it for is to clip my car key and remote onto. Inside it I have another keyring with less-used keys. Since I don't want/need to put cards or IDs or receipts or anything else in it, the smaller size suits me just fine.:yes:
  13. I want a big pomme or violette for my keys soon :smile:

I think the nameplate is so cute and the size is good for when you don't want to carry a wallet.
  14. I'm leaning towards the big one after all of your great comments. I need it to hold some things when i just want to run out of the car without my purse...
  15. Larger one for sure! It is LE, I love the name plate and it is more practical (it isn't so big that it is a burden, but you can put a lot more in at the same time, its perfect!)