Decided on a red bag - THANKS EVERYONE!

1. If you remember my post from last week or so, I decided that I NEEDED a red bag. I couldn't decide what I wanted, but I narrowed it down to a few. After much deliberations and some great help and advice from my fellow TPF members, I decided on the red gallery tote. It should be here by the end of the week. I'm so excited!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. Great choice!! Make sure to post pics when you get it!!

3. Very nice! Enjoy your new tote. It's a great size bag to fit your usual stuff and then some...

4. Isn't red just a wonderful color?!

5. That is a great choice! I can't wait to see your modeling pictures!!! Congrats!

6. Nice choice.. beautiful.

7. The red Gallery totes are gorgeous! Enjoy your new beauty!!

8. Oooh...I have been wanting a red bag for sooo long now, but never found "the one". I was at my outlet last week and saw this exact bag and almost bought it because I loved it so much, but then I started looking at it and it had some very small black looking spots on one side of the leather and decided against getting it, but oh how I love this bag!

9. Great Choice! That is the only color I have seen at the outlets so far in that gallery tote.. it's beautiful! :tup:

10. Great choice!! I love that bag in red!!

11. stunning! we'll need to see in "irl" when you get it!

12. A good Red bag is SOOOO hard to find! these were on sale at Macy's for 40% off. did you get a really good deal?

13. I got it for $243 shipped on eBay. I felt like it was a good deal since I am not near a Macy's that sells Coach, and I am two hours away from an outlet. Do you feel like this is a good deal?

14. The shade of red on the gallery tote is stunning! Congrats! Cant wait to see pics

15. Congrats on a beautiful tote and I can't wait to see the pics!
    Carley