Decades Two B-bag Consignment

1. Has anyone been to Decades Two before? I remember reading somewhere that they carry Balenciagas on consignment, I wanted to to go and check it out. If anyone's been there before, how is the selection? Do you remember what colors were available? :flowers:

* * the ultimate designer resale boutique
  2. from what I know, they get them in sporadically, they dont always have balenciaga stock. I call when I remember to see if they got any in- the SA usually sighs heavily (lol) and says no... so I guess I'm not the only one who calls often. :shame:
  3. Thanks for this info mocean! I guess there will be another caller to bother them now! (moi) :biggrin:

I wonder what other consignment stores in L.A. carry B-bags? There's two that are in my area, one that sells real and one that sells superfakes in assorted shades. I wanted to find a place where I can scope out some lovely old colors...
  4. hey spiralsnowman...where is the store that sells superfakes? Are they really that good? This whole concept of superfakes is suddenly scaring me.
  5. It's a store in Alhambra, CA. It's not so much a consignment store as a boutique, though. I haven't gone for ages, but the last time I did it was wild. They had everything from Apple Green, Indigo to Mustard. The colors and texture were so realistic, but once you felt it in your hands you could tell, they were so dry and over-distressed. There was a lady in there looking too, and she was asking why they had all these bags that Barneys didn't even have. She and I then exchanged a look... probably one of the only times in my life I've ever known exactly what a total stranger was thinking! :rolleyes:
  6. If you are looking for Decades Two stuff you should go to They are having a sample sale on the men's line tomorrow. They have great deals there, up to 70% off.
  7. I was just at the store 2 weeks ago, and all they had was a Calcaire First. It was in *fair* condition. Even though I'm not an LV gal, they had some FAB LV bags ... but who knows if they are still there by now.