Death of a Fake

thats nice that ur daughter carried it to be nice because someone gave it to her, I don't think I would have been able to do that! But, even better that she got a real purse! :smile:

What a great way to put a stop to that fake!!!

I was walking through the mall the other day and noticed what I thought were some Coach fakes on a kiosk (sp?) but once I got closer I noticed they were G's instead of C's. I just don't see how anyone would want to carry that. I'd rather just save up for the bag I want. I mean my "collection" is small..only a signature stripe tote, a signature pouch, optic wristlet, and signature mini skinny but I'm proud of them and love them! :smile:

Actually Guess? makes some bags that look like signature Coach, but use a "G" instead of a "C". I know, I know, strange.

upswife- You have raised a wonderful young woman! :yahoo:

She told me their pastor's daughter has been selling these purses, and that the pastor's daughter and her parents also thought they were real. She was going to talk to the mom of that girl to let them know what was going on. All these young girls getting scammed just makes me so angry! :cursing: I HATE counterfeits!!!!
Pastor's daughter??
How old is this girl and how did she get a hold of 'Coach' bags?