Dear Longchamp Santa, I want a...tell us your wishes!

Amazona

O.G.
Mar 31, 2013
It's already less than 100 days 'til Christmas, and I don't know about all you darlings, but I already have a wish list made up (well, let's not kid ourselves, the list was always there).
This Christmas, I'm writing Santa and asking him for:
- a Medium Penélope, not sure on the color but I think anything will do. Except black. I have too many black bags already!
- a backpack, Néo in Opera would be perfect.
- a custom LP, size 2 LLH with embroidery, and
- LPC coin purse.

I doubt I've been good enough this year to get everything, but even one of the items on my list would make me insanely happy.

So, all of you LC lovers, do share what items you have on Your Special List this year? :happydance:

gift bag.jpg

Great thread idea, OP! Thanks for sharing :smile:

I've been lusting after an LP Cuir in size medium for a while now...either in natural or black. Leaning towards natural, though, as fall has got me wanting a rich cognac hue!

I'm also looking for an LP LLH tote in ...IDK what color. I envisioned using it occasionally as an overnighter/beach tote. I originally wanted bilberry, but now I'm probably going with taupe/khaki...that or a beautiful lilac/taupe color, although that one will be hard to find.

Anywho, I have already purchased two bags during the summer season, so I will being good and avoid any bag purchases until the holiday season :biggrin: Gotta stay off the naughty list, right ladies?!

After a fervent downsizing exercise and still at work for a few more pieces, I think I am LC content (for now, one never knows what tomorrow brings). I did check out the Penélope and like the smaller size but the handheld style does not work for me. The Foulonne tote is another one that continuously tempts me but looking at how less I use my LLHs now (I downsized what I carried as well), I foresee it will not be used as much. I think I might end up being a really good girl this Christmas.

Oh yes, the naughty list is one nobody wants to end up on! Only 3 mths to go, and I'm having so much fun reading what all of you want to see wrapped under the tree. I already know what Mum is getting for me, it's not Longchamp but still, something I reeeeeaaaally want and need...so excited! :nuts:

I'm interested in the reversible Roseau tote in the ebony/pink (NM still has it available on their site) or the Roseau Croco in brown. I'm torn on the croco because while satchels are my favorite style of bag, as I get older I find it is hard on my arm & shoulder to hand/elbow carry a bag, so I really prefer something with a shoulder strap. But... ugh. It's just so beautiful. Decisions, decisions!

Reactions: Amazona
I'm interested in the reversible Roseau tote in the ebony/pink (NM still has it available on their site) or the Roseau Croco in brown. I'm torn on the croco because while satchels are my favorite style of bag, as I get older I find it is hard on my arm & shoulder to hand/elbow carry a bag, so I really prefer something with a shoulder strap. But... ugh. It's just so beautiful. Decisions, decisions!

How about a Roseau Heritage? http://us.longchamp.com/handbags/roseau-heritage/medium-tote-bag-1986768?sku=3035

Reactions: Amazona
I don't have a big wishlist for Christmas right now. Think I spoil myself enough throughout the year. :amuse: I wanted an LP Cody before but now that I just added a med LP cuir, I think I may not get the Cody. Maybe I will ask Santa for a 2.0 satchel in blue or red. I'm a big fan of the 2.0 line. :love: