Dear Hermes:________(Your Daily Thoughts/Random Musings)

Dear Hermes

I hope you would standardize the prices across different parts of the world and increase inventory. This way, I don't have to end up paying twice of what stores in Europe charge for bags bought in Singapore and Japan.

Dear Hermes,

Further to my request that you open a store closer to my home ( I won't be holding my breath ),if you can't manage that then can you please help Chanel - see post #53 - whose story is about her poor kelly is truly awful.

Dear Hermes,

I am happy with what I have. I hope Chanel can get a solution for her kelly and everyone gets what they ask for!!!:flowers:

Thank you!!:cutesy:

Dear Hermes,

You're obviously reading the forum. So please help our tpfer Chanel with her bag.
After that, please help us with ours.

Dear Hermes,

Can I please have access to your inventory system so I know what to ask for when I am in the boutique (and when an SA is fibbing about "no stock.")?

Oh, and actually putting some of said inventory on the shelves would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you:smile:

PS: Please resolve Chanel's Kelly issue ASAP.

Awww I'm touched, thank you so much, guys :hugs::hbeat:! May all your H. wishes come true :biggrin:!

Dear Hermes,

When are you going to make a Barenia thong (which our tpf'ers have been discussing over and over again for many years especially on Mr Johnny Depp)?
:cool:

:roflmfao: Dear Hermes:

Please listen to Iffah's request. Because the standard reason of "we cannot source enough quality barenia" will not work on such a small item.

Dear Hermes,

When are you going to make a Barenia thong (which our tpf'ers have been discussing over and over again for many years especially on Mr Johnny Depp)?
:cool:

Dear Hermes,

When are you going to make a Barenia thong (which our tpf'ers have been discussing over and over again for many years especially on Mr Johnny Depp)?:cool:

:roflmfao: Dear Hermes:

Please listen to Iffah's request. Because the standard reason of "we cannot source enough quality barenia" will not work on such a small item.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Dear Hermes,

You ARE like a Thong. You make me feel sexy and confident, but you're also a pain in the butt (crack). Let's say, you crack me up. Now and again.

Reactions: marzipanchen