Dear Hermes:________(Your Daily Thoughts/Random Musings)

Dear Hermes,

Please allow Jadeite find her grail items on her next trip to her boutique as repayment for starting this charming thread! And.. throw in a discount for her too :smile:*one can only hope*:girlsigh:

Thanks,

GK

Reactions: marzipanchen
Dear Hermes,
Thank you for my wonderful SA who managed to get me a white CDC with GHW. I am on my way to pick it up right now. This makes up for the heartache associated with the black CDC GHW that I recently missed out on. Keep the CDC's coming!!!! PLEASE!!!!! :smile:

Reactions: marzipanchen
Dear Hermes,

Please make all your store policies consistent worldwide, be in getting a B or K or any other bags. Not secret quotas before we're offered these coveted bags.

And stop making stupid upgrades to your website that makes the shopping experience worse instead of better.

Dear Hermes,

Please allow Jadeite find her grail items on her next trip to her boutique as repayment for starting this charming thread! And.. throw in a discount for her too :smile:*one can only hope*:girlsigh:

Thanks,

GK

Awww..... :ghi5: thanks GK.

Dear Hermes,

1. Please listen to GK.
2. Please offer me a bag. I'm still waiting to be offered my FIRST bag from store. (dang it!)
3. RG with GHW, how difficult can it be?
4. And please bring back BOX leather in colours. Not just black and brown.

Dear Hermes,

Can you please please please tell me when my Kelly will come in? Waiting is hard enough, must I wait without knowing how long it will be? How can I start pining for my second Kelly when I don't even have my first yet? :P

Dear Hermes,

Can I please have access to your inventory system so I know what to ask for when I am in the boutique (and when an SA is fibbing about "no stock.")?

Oh, and actually putting some of said inventory on the shelves would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you:smile:

PS: Please resolve Chanel's Kelly issue ASAP.

Dear Hermes,

Please stop playing with your web sites. Please bring back pictures of the scarves tied. Please bring back a web site that shows the color ways of all the scarves, early in the season.