Dear Hermes:________(Your Daily Thoughts/Random Musings)

Dear Hermes,

As an addendum to my earlier note above. Actually I am Chinese so you are my soya sauce. I still can't be without you. But unfortunately there's still that indigestion........

:heart: kimchi.

Dear Hermes,

For once, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for hiring a new cute boy (No pun intended. I luv female SAs too). It serves as nice eye candy to glimpse over beyond the Hermes product and more motivation to visit.:blossom: Just don't turn it into Abercombie and Fitch (not that I mind).

Photocall-2.jpg

Dear Hermes,

I like cute male SAs too (if any) but please make sure they are educated with product info. Once a (not cute) male SA told me the bolide on the shelf is "red colour" and keep repeating. In fact that bag is feu.

Yours truly

Dear Hermes....

Will I ever get my Rose Tyrien Birkin??? I guess not huh cause its season (2011 into early 2012) has passed???? Can I have another pretty pink then pretty please....with sugar on top????

XOXOXO

Dear Hermes,

I agree with all the comments about some SAs not knowing product info. I have also encountered SAs who are not up to speed on latest colors etc...for example when BE first came out I had an SA telling me it was Iris...I couldn't very well tell her I knew it was BE because I had already seen the color on TFP...

Dear Hermes:

Please rescind the idiotic new rule that prohibits SAs from communicating with their customers via email, text or cell phone.

Coupled with the permanent lack of inventory in your stores, you are making the Hermes shopping experience as difficult and as frustrating as humanly possible.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sounds familiar...also woke up early today to take more pictures for ebay listings when the lighting is good (we get morning sun)

Dear Hermes,
Please send more Kelly's in size 25 to my local store...

I am so glad I am not the only one!! I have been doing a lot of selling on E-Bay, and it seems my life is becoming a blur of taking pictures, listing items, relisting, mailing, etc. with Hermes shopping fit in there whenever I am not doing the other stuff!