Dear God! My dog should be ashamed!!!

1. Kasey is allergic to a lot of food so she is on a prescription diet. I've never posted about it before but it's stopped her vomitting but the gas is literally blinding!!!!! [​IMG] Dh and I sit w/ our shirts over our noses!! Otherwise she is the perfect 12 year old dog. Of course, I'm sooo immature that I crack up all the time over it...

2. [​IMG]

lol I know what you mean!

Sometimes they make you go crosseyed haha...
    I give toby TUMS when it's out of control.

:nuts:

3. Me too, Tums helps sometimes but I keep Pepcid AC by my bed for her per my vet...it's like having another child!

4. Hah! I remember that when my dog got old, he had bouts of large, uncontrollable gas. Sometimes, his farts were so massive that's he jump up and run scared as soon as he let one fly! :push: Those, of course, were always the nastiest ones...

5. Sometimes my dog farts really loud, looks at her butt and walks away!!LOL!

6. OMG too funny. Too bad we don't have smell-o-vision.

7. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bad for you and hubby...what a way to spoil a Friday night! LOL

8. Lol!

9. Lol ^o^

10. :roflmfao:

11. LOL... my dog does this too... She will look at her butt and she looks like she is trying to figure out what the sound is or what the smell is....

12. Boxers are notorious for this. It's hilarious when they look around like "who did that?" If your dog is 12, you're doing a great job as fur mommy. I sympathize, tho.

13. LOL!
    My mums dog has quite a lot of stinky farts! :sick:

14. My dog is 4 1/5 lbs of stinky! She does it all the time and I wonder how such a smell can come out of such a little dog. She has no shame and she farts all over us I think she purposely holds them in until she is inches away from my face :sad:

15. I guess you CAN blame it on the dog after all!