Dear DH: One Coach Bag is Equal To....

I wanted to post something here, but unfortunately my SO doesn't waste money on anything, ever. And he does chores, watches the baby so I can have a life and works full time. So I have no justification. :Push:

hehhe....

You ladies crack me up..

I must say that most of us agree that our DH/BFs are quite wonderful or we wouldn't be with them. I only started this thread as a way to demonstrate the value of a Coach in terms they would understand...

One Coach = 1 set of craftsman tools...

If he ever buys the Kubota tractor he wants, I'll end up owning the entire Austin boutique!:rolleyes:

Are we married to the same man?? Oh, wait, except mine bought a Kubota lawn tractor last year! Nevermind we have a John Deer that runs just fine! :rolleyes:

I once asked him why he wouldn't carry Walmart brand tools (if such a thing exists). He looked at me like I was a nut and went on about quality, reputation, warranty, etc. I just raised my eyebrows and said, "Hmm. I guess brand does matter, after all." He knew he'd backed himself into a corner on that one!

You girls are so funny! I've only been dating my BF for 3 1/2 months but he thinks my Coach addiction is hilarious (if not a little scary :P) He did get me a gift card to Coach and then even went shopping with me to get the new bag (my Ergo tote). Then he even posed for a pic wearing it when a friend on another board wanted see pics of new purse and new BF! Good man!

here's mine--
1 Coach= shopping excursion to motorcycle store
1 Coach= watching a Red Wings game (I'm a Stars fan :P)

Wow, now I'm even more grateful that I don't have a SO!

hehe...

Actually, I've found this a great way to help him understand that this is much like some of the things he appreciates. He is always very sweet (but didn't really get it) about my coach thing but is quite supportive.

I knew I'd made progress when he returned from a business trip from Paris and brought me a beautiful LV bag. For him to do that meant he understood!:yes:

Plus, it's a great way for us to kindly rib each other about the things we like!

1 Coach = Xbox 360
1 Coach = 1/8 of what you paid for your supercharger for your car
1 Coach = 50 inch 1080p hdtv you have

Husbands do not understand why we love our bags as much as they love their other stuff

:tup: Cute thread!

1 Coach = A set of those motorcycle tires you just bought for supermoto

1 Coach = The chest protector jacket, which apparently is different from ALL of the other riding jackets we own, that you're ordering for supermoto (although... I do have to admit, safety first & I'm glad you're ordering it!!)

1 Coach = New nylon impact pants you're ordering, because when you ate dirt in your leather ones the other day, you lil bum couldn't take the impact. :rolleyes:

1 Coach = That XBox 360 that you've been talking about... even though we already have two Playstations...

1 Coach = 1/30 of the truck we had to buy... so that you could get to your supermoto races.....

:wlae::wlae: LOL... super fun to vent, but its all in good fun. I have my bag & shoe toys in the closet... he has his motorcycle toys in the garage!!:roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: I have my windows open because it is a nice day here and I just hope that my neighbors didn't hear me laughing continuously or they are going to think I am nutso!

And yes, 1 Coach= 1 hour spent in some electronic store, if it was his mission to go there.

Great thread!