Dear BV, will you please? (the suggestion/wish thread)

Please make the cell phone pocket bigger so new phones will fit in

In my Belly Veneta my phone won't fit in the celly pocket
I keep dental floss in it

One more thing, I would like the bigger pocket for cellphone. The pocket should be able to fit blackberry of iphone! (I use it for my car key.)
Cruise 2012 bags have a bigger cell phone pocket. This request has been met, now bring back the Mini please!:tender:

Dear BV,
Will you please:

1) Use the new Authenticity/Tracking tag (white tag inside bags and wallets), along with the most recent version of the tag, prior to the newest change? Some of your customers, who may be a bit obsessed, liked having the older tags, to remember the year made and the color. Especially if we have many, many BV in our collection and tend to get confused by all the beautiful colors.

2) Bring back the Asian (Mini) Cabat. It offers the beauty of the Cabat, but in a more manageable or practical size for some customers.

3) Make more metallics. Maybe have a metallic color once a year or for each season? In bags and SLGs.

4) Could you make the straps on some of your bags a bit thicker or wider? Some bags, especially the Messenger and Crossbody ones, have straps that are just too thin. They could be made more proportional to the bags. We don't want our sometimes overloaded bags to lose their straps. Also, a slightly wider or thicker strap is sometimes more comfortable to use.

5) Could you make the longer straps adjustable? Especially for your many shorter or petite clients? Sometimes, the non-adjustable strap is the only thing that prevents us from buying a bag.

6) Bring back the cute animal shaped coin purses.

7) Allow for non-exotic SOs.

Dear BV,

Will you please:
  • Make more metallics. Maybe have a metallic color once a year or for each season? In bags and SLGs.
  • Could you make the straps on some of your bags a bit thicker or wider? Some bags, especially the Messenger and Crossbody ones, have straps that are just too thin. They could be made more proportional to the bags. We don't want our sometimes overloaded bags to lose their straps. Also, a slightly wider or thicker strap is sometimes more comfortable to use.

I agree with Shiba on the straps - love, love, love my new Violet lambskin but if the straps were thicker, I would feel more comfortable packing her with even more "stuff" when traveling on biz. Again, I'm willing to be a beta tester. ;)

Metallics - yes, yes, yes! How about a silver or platinum?

Dear BV,

Will you please
1. Ship to more countries aside from the UK, US, Japan and China

2. Create more leather knots which can be used for both formal and casual occasions, with plenty of non-exotic choices, e.g. Espresso Waxed Leather Knot without the grommets and made with metallic leather instead.

3. Intrecciato Light Calf Bag: To make it a permanent style, have more colour choices and to make more in Moro as they seemed to have sold out in HK.

4. Bring back the Montaigne.

Thank you for your consideration. :tender:

...will you please come out with suede linings in different colors that compliment the exterior? - Would love!! - It would set you apart from the rest! ;)